too many people die in situations where first aid could have given them a chance to live. Pulse 8 can help and equip you with the skills and confidence to help attend to the injured and help save a life.
As Ireland’s leading provider in First Aid and 12 years teaching in schools, we teach more people first aid in schools than any other provider.
Every year, hundreds of young people are trained using Pulse 8. As well as equipping them with the knowledge to be the difference between life and death, learning first aid helps to improve self esteem as well as teamwork and communication skills.
Some of Our School Courses..
- First Aid for 6th year and transission years students
- First Aid for staff ( One day course) usually from (9:30 – 3:30)
- Paediatric First Aid also for staff, NSA’s and childcare staff
- 2-3 hour First Aid which can be used as part of your Croke Park hours
- We also deliver First Aid for 5th year and primary students, contact us for more information.
What We Cover..
- Head injuries
- Recovery position
- Medical Emergencies
- Activating the Emergency services
- CPR and Intro to the use of an AED
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Allergic reactions incl anaphylactic shock
- Approaching an Accident
- And much more….
Schools in the Dublin area have the option of divinding the course into 2 half days or evenings at no extra cost.
We also run a FREE 2 hour course in CPR for and children and infants we will come to your school and run the course, this is strictly for parents of young children, want to know more??
Contact us to find out.
Whether you are a Primary or Post primary school with 20 or 1,000 students, we can supply quality First Aid products direct to your door wherever you are in Ireland.