Our Occupational First Aid training course is designed to follow the national guidelines of Occupational First Aid laid down by the health & Safety Authority. All of our tutors are recognised by the HSA, OFAAA & PHECC.
- Unit 1: First aid in the workplace
- Unit 2: Patient assessment
- Unit 3: Respiratory emergencies
- Unit 4: Cardiac First Response
- Unit 5: Wounds and bleeding
- Unit 6: Altered levels of consciousness
- Unit 7: Musculoskeletal injuries
- Unit 8: Burns and scalds, chemicals, electric shock
The programme will enable learners to deliver First Aid. It will ensure competency in the preparation of First Aid assessments. This course can be delivered in-house or come along to any of our public courses throughout Ireland.
- 40% – Basic Life Savings Skills
- 40% – Skills Demonstration x2
- 20% – Examination (Short Answer Questions)
How many will be in the class?
To enable each student gain the most from the course, we adopt the ratio of a maximum of 10 students per course.
What certification will I receive?
Our course has been validated by QQI. Successful students will receive a QQI Level 5 Occupational First Aid 5N1207 certificate.
Our course has been validated by QQI.
Successful students will receive a QQI Level 5 Occupational First Aid 5N1207 certificate.