On completion of the food hygiene & HACCP Course participants will have acquired the basic level of food safety knowledge appropriate to the Food Safety Authority of Ireland level 1 training guidelines.
- The importance of food safety
- How bacteria grow & contamination
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and pest control
- Safe food handling and storage
- Introduction to HACCP & Record keeping
Training Programme Duration: 3 hours
Who can attend: All food handlers, refresher training.
Certificates: Valid for 2 years